2.02.2013

- Evil Eye -

A snowy winter day calls for a faux fur coat and at the moment, this one just so happens to be my favorite. I've been wearing this coat a lot recently because, for one, it's super warm and two, it's so easy to dress up or down! With this look I added this evil eye necklace into the mix and it seems to be the perfect finishing touch. ✩
Happy first weekend of February everybody, have a lovely day!
 - Michael Michael Kors Coat. Armani Exchange Dress. Sam Edelman Booties. Michael Michael Kors Handbag. [similar] House of Harlow Necklace. Essie Bahama Mama Nail Polish. Lancôme Midnight Rose Rouge In Love Lipstick. - 

xo, A

2 comments:

  1. So sad that you quit youtube :( anyway, great post! Love that outfit! :) Ashley, I am actually a fashion blogger as well and I'm Canadian too!! Would you maybe take a minute to check out my blog? Thanks, Xo Sydney http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO CUTE! i simply adore your glamorous coat!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete