2.18.2013

- Fluffy -

After spotting this sweater in Aritzia, I knew I kinda sort had to have it. I just can say no to rag & bone! It's. Amazing - Seriously. It feels like I'm wrapped up in the softest plush blanket. Definitely a great piece to wear on those gloomy winter days when you don't want to get out of bed - ha, I never want to take it off!! 
- Rag & Bone Sweater. [similar] Club Monaco Jeans. Michael Michael Kors Clutch. Rachel Comey Ankle Boots. [similar] Vintage Earrings, Rings & Chain Bracelets. Chanel Graphite Nail Color. YSL #11 Lipstick. -

xo, A

3 comments:

  1. Your bangs are gone! :( haha but you still look cute! I love this look and my favorite part about it would have to be the Rachel Comey boots. Sending love from Texas,

    xoxo
    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley I love the lipstick you're wearing!! :) Come check out my fashion blog!

    http://www.SydneyFactorFashion.blogspot.ca

    Xo
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the lip color. It looks amazing against your complexion. May I know what camera you use?

    ReplyDelete