3.01.2013

- Beauty Additions -

I always love finding amazing new beauty products that I can add to my everyday beauty routine. These products mentioned are some of the latest and greatest products that I recently discovered and have been loving/using ever since. 
- - -
These newly released eyeshadows by Urban Decay are incredible, to say the least. The colors are stunning, the color pay off is great and they make for the perfect spring look. 
Ever since trying this MUFE Powder, it's my new favorite - the coverage is perfection and I love the way it looks on my skin. 
I've had this Benefit foundation for a couple months now, but just started using it not too long ago. Can't believe it took me this long to realize what a wonderful product it is! 
The Ciaté Paint Pot caught my eye as I was passing by because of how similar it looks to Chanel Graphite - [my favorite nail polish, ever!] not only is the bottle adorable, but the color is downright fantastic. I may or may not have freaked out a little finding this polish.  
I just started using this Lancôme mascara and it's now in my top 3 list of favorite mascaras - yes, I have a list. 
Finally, this eyeliner by MUFE - the perfect everyday black liner that lasts and doesn't fade or smudge, yes please!

Happy 1st of March!
xo, A

1 comment:

  1. Happy March to you too! I love Oxygen WOW, it's such a natural foundation with a good amount of coverage :D

    ReplyDelete