3.08.2013

- Silver on Grey -

Happy Friday sweets! I've been obsessing over these pants since I bought them a couple weeks ago, so I'm super happy to finally debut them. This is definitely one of the most comfortable outfits I've worn - the cozy knitted sweater and flowy silk pants make for the perfect day-to-day comfy chic look. I feel compelled to buy a few more pairs of silk pants, just cause, you know, they're pretty awesome.
insta-snap! :)
- Theory Sweater. T. Babaton Pants. [similar] Michael Kors Clutch. [similar] Latitude Femme Pumps. Michael Kors Sunglasses. House of Harlow Bangles. Vintage Rings. Pink Ring from the Caribbean. Essie Big Spender Nail Polish. YSL Rouge Volupté #10 Lipstick. -

xo, A

2 comments:

  1. I own very similar pants that I did an outfit post on! You look spectacular!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Love your nails and your pants, so chic!

    xoxo,
    Crystal

    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete