1.21.2013

- Shine Bright -

Oh how I love the sight of brand new nail polishes! I don't know about you but as a nail polish advocate like myself, nail polish plays a huge role in my day to day looks. I find that the smallest details, like a stack of rings or bright pop of color on my nails pulls an entire outfit together. & I mean, let's be honest, who doesn't love a new shade of nail polish to help shake the winter blues?!
All the polishes mentioned are from the latest collections by O.P.I and Nicole by O.P.I. I've been trying them out over the past month and they have finally launched so now you can obsess over them too! The polishes vary between different collections including the Nicole by O.P.I Modern Family, Selena Gomez and Kardashian Collections & the O.P.I Mariah Carey and Euro Centrale Collections. 
With each of the collections there is a range of different shades and finishes so I'm sure you'll fall in love with one or seven...possibly. I mean painting your nails a different color each day is hard work. Ha! Oh, and I also wanted to mention how excited I was to find a dupe for my absolute favorite nail polish, like, ever - Chanel Graphite, which was limited edition and I only have one bottle left, *sobbing.* Anyways, in the Nicole by O.P.I Modern Family Collection there is a shade called "A Phil's Paradise" and even though it's not exact, it is very similar. So yeah, that happened.
- Nicole by O.P.I. Nail Lacquers in: Stars At Night, Back In My Gloria Days..., Candid Cameron, A Phil's Paradise, Spring Break, Keeping Up With Santa, Am I Making Myself Claire?, Good Tidings We Bling, What's The Mitch-uation?, Kardashing Though The Snow. -
- O.P.I. Nail Lacquers in: My Vampire Is Buff, Sprung, Anti-Bleak, My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours!, Vant To Bite My Neck?, Get Your Number, A Woman's Prague-ative, I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw, Stay The Night. - 

xo, A

No comments:

Post a Comment