4.14.2013

- Cross Process -

From my latest posts you can probably tell that I've been really into colored denim lately, ahah! This shirt is actually my brothers, I picked it out for him a little while ago, but I "borrowed" it - and by borrowed I mean took it without him knowing and hoping he doesn't notice. ;-) I'm such a little sister. But I just really love the pattern and fit of this shirt, it's oversized without being overwhelming and it goes perfectly with my pants. How couldn't I borrow it?!
 Oh! & these new Brian Atwood metallic snakeskin flats  - I ordered them online and was so excited when they finally arrived the other day. I usually don't wear flats but these were a must! They're so beautiful and super comfortable!
- 7 For All Mankind Shirt & Jeans. J. Crew Belt. [similar] Michael Kors Clutch. Brian Atwood Snakeskin Flats. Vintage Rings, Bracelet & Earrings. J. Crew Necklace. LancĂ´me Rich Cashmere Lipstick. Sally Hansen Celeb City Nail Color. - 

xo, A

6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty ashley :)

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination of turquoise and gold! :)

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/26/2013

    whatever happened to your youtube channel Ashley?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea what happened. I loved watching ur videos and now you've been gone for like 5 months. whats up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley!! I used to watch your youtube videos and I just remembered that you have a blog too! So clearly I'm stalking it a bit.. I absolutely love your photography...what kind of camera do you use/what are your secrets to this stunning lighting?

    xoxo
    Krista

    http://sofetch-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete