4.02.2013

- With Ease -

I'm so excited that the weather is finally starting to warm up! It's definitely not sandal weather yet but, we're getting there - hope I'm not jinxing anything here. Since it was a little windy I threw on a sweater with an oversized military jacket that has a hint of gold [love!] for a casual Monday look.
- Michael Kors Jacket. [similar] Joe Fresh Sweater. 7 For All Mankind Jeans. J. Crew Wedges & Bag. Vintage Rings. Gucci Watch. Anthropologie Cuff. Michael Kors Sunglasses. [similar] MAC Ravishing Lipstick. Essie Sexy Divide Nail Color. -  

xo, A

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ashley,
    I know you probably won't read this since you never really reply to comments anymore. But I miss your videos! You are such an inspiration! Now I love your blog and constantly read it, I would L-O-V-E for you to come back making videos. I know, I know. Maybe a little too much to ask for? But I fell in love with your old videos, is it too much to ask for unprivate it? It's sad to know how much others and I loved your videos, and how I want to watch them but I can't! The first time I saw you was the "back to school makeup ideas video" and I loved it! I'm been obsessed every since. I know it's but stalkerish to say I've watched every single one of your videos and missed it! ): Please consider it! You are truly an inspiration to me and to fellow girls!

    ReplyDelete