4.05.2013

- Testing 1,2,3 -

I was playing around with my new lens and thought I'd show you some of the snaps I took the other day. Below is a shot of a few vintage bangles my Mom brought back from her trip to Hong Kong. 
A new bottle of Essie polish in "Mint Candy Apple" - such a great shade for Spring!
A new addition to my closet - Robert Rodriguez top with an amazing jewelled neckline.
Hot pink YSL lipstick that I love, oh so very much. 
Mr. Monty pretending not to love the photo shoot I sprung on him. 
Red lips on a cold, snowy day.
My grandmothers beautiful vintage earrings. 
xo, A

2 comments:

  1. I was looking through my Youtube subscriptions and I was wondering what happened to your videos because I loved watching them! then I saw that you had also a blog :)
    The Essie nail polish is gorgeous and your dog is so cute! ^^
    I'm following you now via Bloglovin'!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new lens seems amazing!

    ReplyDelete