5.03.2013

- Little Gems -

I love simple jewelry with a twist - jewelry that I can wear everyday and layer with other pieces. A lot of the pieces I wear are vintage, there's just something about vintage jewelry that gets me. I raided my Mom's vintage collection and I wear a lot of those pieces, including my favorite piece that I hardly ever take off - a pearl and diamond ring [that my Mom's first boyfriend gave her, so adorable - I can't even]. I also stack on a few rings, chains and studs earrings with my pom pom cuff that I bought from Anthropology, it's super simple yet so pretty. I'm actually looking for some new pieces to add to my collection - anything you think I should check out? 

xo, A 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley !
    I love your jewelry collection !

    I own a shop where I create minimalist jewelry :
    http://matindete.bigcartel.com

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley !
    I love your jewelry collection !

    I own a shop where I create minimalist jewelry :
    http://matindete.bigcartel.com

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jewelry collection displayed above especially the rings. All are really beautiful and unique. The rings have amazing cut and setting. I always love to know the latest trend and fashion in rings. Recently I came across a website which has the beautiful collection of diamond and sapphire rings. All the rings have reasonable prices. You can find the prices at: - http://www.perfectring.ie/search.aspx?ringType=4&title=Eternity_Rings. I hope you will definitely love the collection.

    ReplyDelete