5.22.2013

- Nude -

One of the best parts about warmer weather is flowy dresses with bare legs, oh, and open toe heels. I always love finding unique dresses that are simple, yet fun at the same time and this dress here seems to be just that. I discovered this incredible site, MUUSE not to long ago and I've been loving it ever since. You can check out the site for yourself here and discover wonderful designers and beautifully crafted pieces. I can already tell this dress is going to be one of my favorite staple pieces this season. Hope you're all enjoying the warmer weather as much as I am. 
- MUUSE Dress. Prada Bow Heels. Vintage Jewelry. MUFE N11 Lipstick. Essie Eternal Optimist Nail Color. -

xo, A

9 comments:

  1. you look lovely! and your shoes are just darling!
    ~niki <3
    http://youngandimmortal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so chic and polished.
    You look amazing Ashley !
    In this picture, you remind me of these ladies in Europe back in time, where everyone was well dressed...
    But I was disappointed to see only one photo for this article... :)

    Oh ! And you could definitely be a model, I like your natural way of "posing" :) So refreshing...

    Have a good day !

    http://matindete.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I read ur blog cover to cover. I am amazed at what you have done and how polished you have kept it all. Really classy. The quotes and the writing, great job ! Very inspiring !

    - Archana
    www.livingthegradlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely lady! But where have you been? Please post more outfits! We are here for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so classy and chic. I love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, especially the bow heels- so cute!

    Would you like to enter my giveaway? http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/100-bloglovin-followers-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ashley, I hope you do know that you are futured on dailymail.co.uk (direct link : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2404491/The-New-Kids-blog-The-teenage-stylistas-getting-web-savvy.html ) otherwise I thought I would tell you.
    I have been following for blog for quite a while, as well as watching your youtube videos. I got really excited when your face showed up on the site.

    x

    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/03/2013

    Spotted you in YOU mag yesterday. Your blog is fab!
    Check out mine! rickettsel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/08/2013

    Where are you? I love your youtube chanel :)

    ReplyDelete