4.08.2013

- Sugar & Spice -

Combined a bunch of spicy neutrals with my favorite pair of Spring booties that I find myself wearing the most. I wore this outfit last week before more snow arrived. [sad face] Winter keeps on playing peek-a-boo and I'm definitely over it and ready to break out my flowy dresses and peep-toes! Counting down the days...
- Free People Sweater. Wilfred Bralette. 7 For All Mankind Coated Jeans. Rachel Comey Booties. [similar] Marc Jacobs Clutch. Vintage Necklace & Rings. Anthropologie Cuff. OPI My Vampire Is Buff Nail Lacquer. LORAC Peach Moonstone Lipgloss. -

xo, A

5 comments:

  1. It's like actually crazy how gorgeous you are (: you look flawless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats your skincare routine? Your skin is flawless:)

    Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful !!
    M.A
    http://writtenbymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also your hair has grown and its stunning wow

    http://sofetch-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete